Who doesn’t want a clear and vibrant skin? But does it really stay that way all through the day? For men the skin is more on the thicker side and proper care must be taken by following some of the tips shared. First, it’s important that everyone, including men, identify and understand their skin type:
- Sensitive skin may sting or burn after product use
- Normal skin is clear and not sensitive
- Dry skin is flaky, itchy or rough
- Oily skin is shiny and greasy
- Combination skin is dry in some areas and oily in others
Understanding your skin type will help you learn how to take care of your skin and select skin care products that are right for you.
- The best men’s skin care system is the one that works for your skin & lifestyle
- Fixing poor sleep habits and a restrained intake of sugar will help achieve a clearer skin
- A few simple adjustments to your skin care regimen may be everything that is needed to achieve a better-looking skin
Some of the below given tips can be undertaken to achieve a better skin care:
1. Consider product labels and ingredients: The skin care products you choose will depend on your skin type. If you have acne-prone skin, look for cleansers and moisturizers that say “oil free” or “non-comedogenic,” as these won’t clog your pores. If you have sensitive skin, use mild, “fragrance free” products, as products containing fragrances can leave skin feeling irritated and dry. However, beware of products labeled “unscented,” as many of these contain masking fragrances that can still irritate your skin.
2. Wash your face daily and after exercise: Since regular bar soap often contains harsh ingredients that can be drying to the skin, wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and lukewarm – not hot – water.
3. Watch your shaving technique: For some men, multi-blade razors can work too well or shave too closely to your skin. If you often experience razor bumps, razor burns or ingrown hairs, use a single- or double-blade razor instead and do not stretch your skin taut while shaving. Before you shave, wet your skin and hair to soften it. Use a moisturizing shaving cream and shave in the direction of hair growth. Rinse after each swipe of the razor and change your blade after five to seven shaves to minimize irritation.
4. Develop a healthy sleep routine: It is utmost necessary to give your body and skin a proper rest to help skin cell regeneration. Not getting an ideal 8-hour sleep disrupts the skin’s repair and healing process, which can worsen the appearances of blemishes and give dark eye circles
5. Moisturize daily: Moisturizer works by trapping water in your skin, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and make your skin look brighter and younger. For the best results, apply moisturizer to your face and body immediately after bathing, showering or shaving while the skin is still damp.
6. Check your skin regularly: New spots or moles that itch, bleed or change color are often early warning signs of skin cancer. If you notice any suspicious spots, make an appointment to see a dermatologist. Men over age 50 have a higher risk of developing melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, than the general population. However, when caught early, skin cancer is highly treatable.
7. Wear sunscreen whenever outdoors: To help prevent sun damage that can lead to wrinkles, age spots and even skin cancer, before going outdoors, apply sunscreen to all exposed areas of skin, including your scalp, ears, neck and lips. For best protection, use a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and reapply every two hours or immediately after swimming or sweating. You can also protect your skin by seeking shade and wearing protective clothing, including sunglasses that have UV protection and wide-brimmed hats.
8. Avoid sugar: It may seem difficult, especially for the one’s having a sweet tooth. However, sugar is known to exacerbate acne and cause breakouts. Glucose can increase the levels the production of free radicals which can also cause inflammation in the body and hence must be avoided
CLAY-BASED PURIFYING COMPLEXION CLEARING MASQUE. ACNE, BLEMISH and SKIN REPAIR
Our uniquely formulated and innovative clay-based face masque with charcoal purifies skin and reduces the appearance of acne and other blemishes by unclogging pores, eliminating dead cells, and removing impurities for a tighter glowing skin.
Shinkafa Face Masque is highly effective at purifying the skin and dealing a knockout blow to acne and skin impurities due to our effective and superior ingredient deck that includes: Rhassoul clay, which is rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium, all help to nourish your skin. The molecular structure of Rhassoul clay gives it a unique ability to absorb excess dirt and oil, as well as extract impurities from the skin. Shinkafa Face Masque ingredients also include charcoal known for its detoxing and purifying qualities, Honey, Yoghurt powder, Vitamin E, Kojic acid which has antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne caused by bacteria in the skin, Lactic acid which is our naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid that helps reduce acne breakouts and the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging.
This highly effective face mask also contains Allantoin which can help soothe sensitive skin, increase the skin’s smoothness and aid in wound healing. Our unique and effective Face Masque also contains Zinc oxide, which is widely used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, itching due to eczema, diaper rash and acne. Zinc oxide is effective to protect against sunburn and other damage to the skin caused by ultraviolet light. It is the broadest spectrum UVA and UVB absorber. Zinc oxide is considered to be nonirritating, nonallergenic, and non-comedogenic and can enhance the antibacterial activity. Finally, we highlight that Shinkafa Face Masque contains Kelp which is effective at penetrating the skin to remove toxins, soothe, smoothen and hydrate the skin. If you suffer with breakouts then Sea Kelp is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties which will help reduce the inflammation that causes red, painful breakouts.
These are just a few of the wonderful, superior and effective ingredients in this unique face mask.
For more details on Skin Care and Body Care solutions follow us on our Social Media Platforms and share our post with your friends using the share button below. LATCosmic is an online E-Commerce platform which help companies to launch products globally.We identify partners to grow business and look forward to hear from bright entrepreneurs, well established distributors to connect with us for global business opportunities