As this pandemic is shaking up the world upside down this is the best time to rejuvenate those skin cells. Isolation is sure difficult but your skin is pretty much relieved, no layers of daily make-up, no extra dose of party shadows and contours, so just like Elvis Presley says “IT’S NOW OR NEVER”
SKIN-CARE TIPS FOR QUARANTINE
- Drink a lot of water: Now that you’re home 24/7 try and drink at least 2.5 litres a day and see how your skin just starts glowing. As soon as you wake up, consume a bottle full of water and try to stay hydrated throughout the day. This will also reduce your appetite, which may be a little something we all need stuck at home with little movement.
- Steam: It cleanses your pores. Clogged pores are one of the key contributing factors to acne breakouts, team has a calming effect on the system, and if you add essential oils or herbs to the water, you now have a soothing, healing aromatherapy session at home
- Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing:
a) Cleansing: Cleansing is one of the most effective ways of removing dirt, dust and dead layers of cells from your skin.
Step-by-Step CLEANSING Process:
1) Wash your hands with soap
2) Then use a good quality Face Wash (as per your Skin Type). This will remove dirt and dust stick to your skin.
3) Once done with face wash, you can go for light scrubbing (Face Scrub is recommended 2-3 times a week max).
4) Now pat your skin dry with a Clean Towel.
b) Toning: Toners are available in the market with different varieties as per skin problems and skin types. Natural Toners like Rose Water and Milk can also be used. Toning is quite a vital process as it helps in removing any sort of residual dust, dirt and dead skin left on skin after the cleansing process.
Step-by-Step TONING Process:
1) Take a cotton wipe and soak toner onto it.
2) Apply the toner-soaked cotton all over your face. Avoid it on lips and eyes.
3)Wipe the toner in outward and upward direction.
4) Let it dry.
c) Moisturizing: No matter what your skin type is, never skip on moisturizer!!! This is a message for the oily skin beauties who tend to skip the moisturizer.
Step-by-Step MOISTURIZING Process:
1) During the Cleansing and Toning process, skin loses its Natural Moisture, so using a good Moisturizer seals the Moisture back into your skin.
2) Apply Moisture on your face with upward strokes in a circular motion
3) Use an apt amount of Moisturizer only; neither less (it will leave your skin dry) nor overdo it (it will make skin oily and hence giving way to pimples and blackheads by clogging pores).
- Eye-cream: After spending hours staring at your laptop and your smartphone, give your eyes the rest it deserves. This is most often neglected and therefore, you develop dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. A good eye cream should provide hydration and nourishment to the sensitive under-eye area. You can also try out home ingredients like cucumbers and ice-cubes. You can also wear an ice eye mask before you hit your bed.
- Rest: Even if sleeping is all you’re doing in this quarantine, you need to find peace for yourself, even stress can cause skin problems, try to find some time to relax in whatever way works for you, whether that’s two bubble baths a day or simply painting nails.
CLAY-BASED PURIFYING COMPLEXION CLEARING MASQUE
ACNE, BLEMISH and SKIN REPAIR
Our uniquely formulated and innovative clay-based face masque with charcoal purifies skin and reduces the appearance of acne and other blemishes by unclogging pores, eliminating dead cells, and removing impurities for a tighter glowing skin.
BODY CREAM WITH NATURAL TONING
ANTI-AGING HYDROQUINONE-FREE COMPLEXION EVENER.
TONES, HYDRATES and NOURISHES
Your skin thirsts for nourishment and our anti-aging body cream with natural toning delivers. This exquisite, ultra-rich cream was created specifically to help reduce the appearance of uneven pigments, while it melts into the skin, moisturizing, softening, hydrating and repairing.
ANTI-AGING, HYDRATING, SKIN-SOFTENING, FIRMING PROTECTIVE OIL.
SOOTHES, COMFORTS, HYDRATES and RESTORES
Anti-Aging Skin Nourishment for the Entire Body: An exquisite, unique, naturally powerful body oil enriched with emu oil, shea butter, squalane, avocado oil, jojoba oil, safflower seed oil and vitamin E, carefully developed to deeply moisturize, nourish, protect and restore your skin’s elasticity.
FACE PROTECTOR MOUSSE PRIMER
PREPARE, PROTECT AND NOURISH YOUR FACE.
FOR PROTECTION AGAINST THE RAVAGES of MAKEUP USE
Our innovative water-based face protecting mousse primes and protects skin, shielding it from makeup’s harsh chemical additives. Just a small amount provides a protective, breathable, non-comedogenic barrier, keeping pores open and free from being clogged by makeup, while ensuring a smooth, long-lasting and shine-free makeup.
For more details on Skin Care and Body Care solutions follow us on our Social Media Platforms and share our post with your friends using the share button below. LATCosmic is an online E-Commerce platform which help companies to launch products globally. We identify partners to grow business and look forward to hear from bright entrepreneurs, well established distributors to connect with us for global business opportunities.